So I didn't want to add this to my last post because I felt it needed a post of its own... On new years day we also went BOWLING! For many of us for the very first time: My parents and the kids. I got my HIGHEST score ever!!! Mostly because we all used bumpers but it was still my highest score... but most importantly we really did have fun. We didn't plan this so I only had my little camera purse and the bowling alley is dark but I got enough to capture our memories.
I got a picture of the score for our second game but let me tell you that for the first one I WON! I beat Jorge and my dad! Woohoo! It is the first time I ever win at bowling!!! (Did I mention we used bumpers?) and Benjamin got second in his group! I think that it is worth mentioning. Too bad I didn't take pictures of the proof.
No comments:
Post a Comment