Sunday, October 18, 2009

No more training wheels for Adreana!

At the beginning of summer Adreana told me that what she wanted to get for her Birthday was to ride a bike without training wheels. I talked to Jorge about it and the wheels came of in August but we really hadn't had a chance to take her out to try but a couple of times.


Last week at a birthday party, a friend told me to get her a scooter for Christmas and that when she learned to balance on it she would get the bike pretty fast. I came home and told Jorge but he didn't wait till Christmas for the scooter he got it right away.


This weekend after having the scooter for about 3 days Jorge decided to let her have a go at the bike and in about half an hour she was doing it all by herself. A few days late but at 6 she is riding her bike! She is pretty excited but I think the scooter still has her more excited...



Here are some pictures (I am so glad my daughter learned to ride her bike early! After my own experience of learning at 26!!!)



On her new pink scooter.

Papi helping her figure it out.

Here she goes. A bit woobly but riding all the same.

She got more confident the more she rode!

No comments: