I never posted anything about Adreana turning 6! I am still marveling at how time passes by. She is beautiful inside and out and I am so proud of her.
Here are six things she enjoys at six:
1. CHEESE.... She has always and I think always will love cheese!
2. Soccer... Still going strong
3. Swimming... She is a star/fish ray but will be a guppy pretty soon since she has to move up and be with the older kids. This week on Tuesday she finally touched the bottom of the pool and is ecstatic!
4. Mo Willems... Her favorite author. I think she likes his sense of humor, she loves the piggie and elephant series.
5. Singing and dancing... She made it into the church christmas program!
6. Littlest Pet Shops... might be her favorite toy at the moment.
We had her birthday party at Build-a-Bear. She had a ton of friends and a great time and everyone walked away with a new friend. Here are some pictures:
We had a cookie cake from Mrs. Fields. Yum!
Here she is with Teddy (that is what she named her doll - Benjamin picked Freddy) at the end of her party.Birthday girl!
Build-a-Bear gave her a signature bear that all her friends signed for her.
My beautiful girl right before we sang happy birthday without candles because I forgot them at home.





No comments:
Post a Comment