Anyway my big boy climbed up on the chair first and opened his mouth and let them do it all. He picked a brush and toothpaste and kissed Mr slurpee and let them use the water gun and all. He is such a hoot! I think the thing that bothered him the most was that he couldn't talk with all those things in his mouth.
Now for my sweet girl not much changed. When she saw that water gun being used on Benjamin she freaked out and said she didn't want it but this time God blessed us with this wonderful dental hygeniest that allowed her to use a cup and spit instead of the slurpee and gun so she did let them brush her teeth for real this time but we are a far way from getting cleaned!
And yes we did go for a donut after the dentists... we can't break tradition after all! (We did come home and brush our teeths though).
Sitting down all ready to go
Not so sure about that water gun!
Kissing Mr Slurpee
After our appointment playing on the train. Benjamin said we needed pictures on it but this is the only one I got... guess he meant you need to take pictures while I play.
I finally got a picture of his eyes. Ok so there is a napkin infront of his nose but look at those gorgeous dark eyes. I have been waiting for a shot of his eyes for a long time so I am taking what I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment