Who knew I had married such a handy and resourceful guy or that watching all those Trading Spaces episodes would actually do me any good?... But he is and they did. Last week when Jorge went to get the new years tickets, he saw this underneath the bed drawer set at clearance at the store and immediately thought of the window seat we have been wanting to do in Adreana's room. After much discussion and measuring we decided to buy it and make the seat for it so Friday we went and bought the supplies and assembled it "Hildi" style over the weekend. Adreana is loving it. Now to do curtains and maybe some butterflies on the wall... not sure yet... my interior decorator Ada will have to give me her thoughts on that. :)! Here are some pictures of it... remember you can click to see them larger.





On a seperate note we resume all our activities tomorrow. I am definitely looking forward to MDO but this week I have both days pretty busy so definitely looking forward to next week more. Also pray for my allergies. They are bad, I got the name of an allergist today so I am considering going.
1 comment:
WooHoo!! Way to go Jorge!! That window seat looks awesome!! I'm looking do do something similar in Kateli's room, plus tall bookcases on each side!!
Post a Comment