and some more just because this is my first time on layout of the day and am thrilled! Plus it is definitely not my favorite so why don't I show you more... Enjoy!
Hi Maria, I saw a link to your page from Marleny's. Your children are getting so big I can't believe it, they are just beautiful. I haven't talked to you in forever. I didn't know you were taking pictures, they are fantastic. Justin and I have a blog as well, it is eightfundaysaweek.blogspot.com . I am going to add a link to your blog if you don't mind, so I can keep reading about your family. Oh and Mike and Erin just started a blog too, there is a link to it on my page....
Hi Maria...the kids are getting so big!! How have you all been? How's Jorge's job? We need to see you guys soon and do some catching up. Love you, Erin
2 comments:
Hi Maria,
I saw a link to your page from Marleny's. Your children are getting so big I can't believe it, they are just beautiful. I haven't talked to you in forever. I didn't know you were taking pictures, they are fantastic. Justin and I have a blog as well, it is eightfundaysaweek.blogspot.com . I am going to add a link to your blog if you don't mind, so I can keep reading about your family. Oh and Mike and Erin just started a blog too, there is a link to it on my page....
Jana
Hi Maria...the kids are getting so big!! How have you all been? How's Jorge's job? We need to see you guys soon and do some catching up. Love you, Erin
Post a Comment