Well finally got them all edited and ready. I had a such a hard time picking favorites that for you my friends I will show you a gazillion! Only the best 6 or 7 for the photo site! Hope you like them. Hopefully later today I will get to update you all on our life.
Let me know which one your fave one is. Mine are between the one with the butterfly and the one in the basket.

1 comment:
I never did leave a comment on my favorites from this newborn shoot. I think all the photos are awesome, as always, but my favorite ones are #'s 8 and 9 that you've posted. I love the one of baby on her changing table with the room in the forefront, I think it's very artistic. I also really like the closeup of baby in mom's hands, it's really cute!
Post a Comment