In my last post I told you we were sick... well it turned out that I had an ear infection and stuff in my right lung, Jorge had a sinus infection and Benjamin who knows but was better after a couple of days. A couple of weeks after that, just when I thought we were better, Adreana coughed all night and no one slept except Benjamin who always sleeps. When I took her to the Dr it turned out she had "walking pneumonia". He told me not to worry but abuela Ruth and Tia Tete worried for me anyway. I know pneumonia doesn't sound good but he gave her antibiotics and it was done. So that puts us half was through November.
Jorge had a trip with the guys from his accountability group that same week and then that Sunday (the 18th) we went to that Cafe on Route 66 were they were inspired to write the part for Sally (?) for the Cars movie in Stroud to eat and meet Dave and Nay. Adreana left with them for a few days until Thanksgiving when we joined her. And then it is the last week of November.
This week we have been trying to play catch up and are almost there. This has been the first week this month were I feel like I am almost there... except for laundry that after our trip seems to have piled up! Jorge then had a business trip to Dallas and now I am back were I started this week... oh well.
Where did November go! One minute I was starting November with all these plans and things to do and the next I am writing on the last day of November with the same plans and nothing done! I wish I had pictures of Thanksgiving and the kids but I don't. My life has been in caos mode since the beginning of the month and I haven't even taken pictures. Well I did take Joshua's and I did take some of Adreana so why don't I post a couple. I will post more of her in a later post but for now... just these two... The first one she is trying a pose with baby that I have done in my newborn shoots and then she is showing me an m&m.

Anyway I am trying to stop complaining but this month it has been tough. So this is the last you will hear about this month! No more complaining and now to look to the good... Manolo is coming to visit next week and Adreana and I are praying for snow. Manolo is praying that is doesn't so join whichever side you would like and please don't forget to pray for a safe trip. Can't wait to see him!
No comments:
Post a Comment