I don't know what to say except that he is cute! Actually I was pretty surprised when we saw the note he brought home. He didn't think much of it and I won't make a big deal about it either... but I couldn't resist adding this to my blog.
The conversation had nothing to do with the note. We had it about a month ago but I decided this page would be the perfect place to write it down. It all started while we were watching Lion King and at the end it is all lovey dovey. I asked them what they wanted in their future spouse. I was expecting something funny but instead Adreana looked apalled at the thought and Benjamin told me he hadn't ever thought about it. I thought the conversation was over... to my surprise at breakfast about a week after that he gave me a very precise list of what he was looking for in his wife. You could tell he had thought about it. He gave me about 2 more reasons that I didn't jot down so I forgot. I love his reasons. The second part of the conversation happened a few days after that. We were all trying so hard not to laugh. I hope he doesn't change his mind. I pray for this wife of his often so I know God has someone special just for him...:)
Oh and before I forget I thought we should compare the list with my brothers list at around 12: 1.Blonde, 2. knows how to make chocolate cake and pancakes... So glad he did change his mind about the blonde and picked a kind and loving dark haired beauty! She is an excellent cook though, so I am sure he is getting a few pancakes and maybe some cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment