This one was a page for us... But I had to share. I almost didn't because well just because. But I know we didn't share it with everyone and plus I do have to let everyone know how awesome my hubby is. He delt with Bell's Palsy like a champ! I am so proud of you but I am glad it is mostly over. I know you still have a bit of trouble every now and then but I am amazed at your spirit and I am so glad my kids have you to learn from.
The synopsis: On August 11 Jorge started feeling some numbness in the face. We were a bit worried and our neighbor, who is an RN, suggested he go to the ER just in case. It turned out to be Bell's Palsy. He had paralysis on one whole side of his face. It is incredible the problems that can cause. My dad (a psychiatrist) was concerned with depression as it is common with Bell's Palsy but Jorge kept us laughing. They told us 10 days for us to see him better. This picture was taken Sept 1. More than 10 days and we were just starting to see improvement.

No comments:
Post a Comment