"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, know that full well."
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Spring Soccer 2012
Adreana is still playing soccer. These pictures were snapped the last soccer game. I didn't get any other pictures than these and maybe not the best game to do it at. It was a game that her coach calls a learning experience. The girls do pretty well but this team was amazing and their coach needs to find themselves a different league than the noncompetitive Y. Even though they were beating us 2, than 3, than 4 he pushed his defense to the offense to try and score even more. He knew we had no subs and he could have cared less. He himself had a full team to sub in and out. For a non competitive league, I thought it was uncalled for but I have to say my girl proved to be a tough one. She played liked those girls weren't double her size (literally double her size!) I am so proud of her for playing so hard. They actually only got two goals in the 1st half but with no subs the first half and only 2 the second, our girls were exahausted and in the last 4 minutes of the game that they scored the last 3. It was a tough 6-0 but our girls could be proud and so could our coach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment