We got sick right before Christmas this year! We hadn't had to go to the Dr because we were sick for over a year and a half! (yes - it is one of the perks of homeschooling) but between Dec 11 and now we all have been to the Dr. It wasn't the best timing but we still had fun at Christmas. I didn't go over the top on teacher gifts or the Christmas dinner but that might not have been a bad thing.
But anyway here is our Christmas card this year. Wish I could send one out to everyone that reads this but some of you are just too far away. Love you though!
FRONT
BACK
And this is a picture of the printed card. It looked great if I do say so myself :)!
Hope your Christmas was as awesome as ours and that in the gift giving you remembered the most precious gift given to us... Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment