I know I have posted before of Benjamin's prayers. He tells God his heart but today I didn't know if to cry or laugh...
He didn't want to do his math worksheet. We had been sitting here 20 min and he had gotten 2 addition facts out of 25 done. I was tired, he was tired. He said he wanted to go play. I wanted to go play too! I said "If you don't finish, I will have to tell dad that you didn't do your work when he asks." He did 5 more problems. He stopped and said he was distracted. I said "If you don't finish and dad asks about your school work, I can't lie." Dad doesn't always asks. He knew the risk. He looked at me, clasped his little hands together, closed his eyes, bowed his head and said "Jesus please don't let dad ask today".
We shall see... so much I could teach about this but instead I will let it play out. Let's see what God decides to teach instead.
1 comment:
So what did God teach?
Post a Comment