We have gone to these same fireworks every year since we moved (for those of you counting it had been 4 years) and never had this happened.
Let me start by telling you that it rained all day. Jorge seems to think this is what caused it but let me get to the point and show you some pictures:

I am trying to perfect my timing and exposure with fireworks (I try every year) and I thought I was getting better when I noticed all the smoke.

Jorge said wait when the whole sky is filled with smoke then it will look better...
By now the smoke is coming in our direction and we are feeling little bits falling on our head and into eyes. I was having a hard time breathing. The air smelled like sulphur.
We didn't leave though just sat there coughing and laughing and covering kids eyes.
But if you see on the bottom that is all smoke. And then came the grand finale... The smoke got so thick we couldn't see the fireworks... Yet we were clapping and celebrating. I guess that is what counts :)!This is not the best picture of Nay but look at her shorts... They are covered in ashes.


No comments:
Post a Comment