Both our kids pray before our dinner meals (and then usually one of us does too so it is a long prayer).
Adreana's prayers lately go like this - especially on Wednesdays and Saturdays...
"Dear Jesus, Thank you for our food. Please help us remember our verses. Thank you for mama, papa and Benjamin. Amen"
Benjamin surprised us with this prayer on Monday...
"Dear Jesus, Please give me the Diego car and toy I saw today for Christmas. Amen"
Jorge and I were both surprised so I said Benjamin wouldn't you want to thank God for something too and he said ok...
"Dear Jesus, Thank you for the Diego car I want for Christmas. Amen"
1 comment:
HAHAHA!! Mama, you better get that Diego car for him from Jesus :)
You said you will be here for Thanksgiving... will you still be around on the 28th? We are doing brandt's 1st bday at 5Pm. Would love for you to come over for it. If you'll be gone already, then just call another time. We'll be around all weekend.
Post a Comment