Monday, July 20, 2009

Benjamin and waking up

Benjamin is a late sleeper. If left on his own he will wake up at 10am no matter what time he went to bed. Lately thought he has been making his way to our room during the wee morning hours. The rule in our house is that they can't get in bed with us till morning. If they still choose to come to our room they have a nap mat they can use.

Adreana always wakes me up to get it all together and complains about not being in bed with us. Benjamin does not and sometimes even gets in the bed without us knowing until morning (I still don't know how that happens. I must have deep sleep). This morning however he was on the nap mat when I woke up so I thought Jorge must have felt him. It happens though that he did it all by himself.

While I was cleaning the kitchen and giving Adreana breakfast I see him stroll out of our room and head to the other side of the house. I thought he was going to the bathroom. After a few minutes of not seeing him back I went hunting and found him in his bed with the covers over his head. I went to see what Jorge was up to and it turns out he had turned on the TV. Apparently that must have bothered Benjamin because he went looking for another more quiet bed.

No comments: