Thursday, February 12, 2009

February 9 on the 9th

Continuing with my project... I did my 9 on the 9th layout. (I haven't completed my Project 365 for this past week but hope to get both of them done before my trip! hopefully!)

Remember you can click on them if you want to take a closer look.




On another note I thought I would record a bit about the past tornadoes in the area. Again a little too close for comfort... this time just a block away. One of the house in our neighborhood has a huge hole in the roof. Very interesting. For the first time ever I heard the train sound that is referred to with tornadoes but God kept us safe and I pray he continues to do so. Please join us in thanking him for our safety and in praying for the families in the area that did get affected.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I heard OKC was hit, but didn't know it was so close to you. That's so scary! PTL you were safe. I enjoyed catching up on your blog. Such great pictures! When's your trip?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.