Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Corpus Cristi Trip

I have been promising my mom pictures/layouts of our trips for a while and have never gotten them on here because I haven't finished the layouts from our Austin Trip but decided I would post our Corpus trip to begin with. By the way I loved Corpus. It is sooo beautiful! One thing not on the layouts is that the first night we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant and they had mariachis. Jorge got them to sing a song for me so I picked Perfidia... They didn't know all of it but it didn't matter to me. It had been such a long time since I had even seen Mariachis live that it was a real treat. Plus I realized something that was such a part of my life when I was young (my dad took my mom serenata often!) and my kids had NEVER seen it. They kept looking at them in awe. No camera, so no pictures!

Anyway, here are some pictures. Remember you can click on them if you want to see them bigger. Also as usual for Credits go to http://www.mariafer.digitalscrapbookplace.com/:












1 comment:

Erin said...

I was just catching up on your last few posts. Looks like you are having a great summer! My friends went to that water park last summer and had a great time. We went to a small waterpark while in Wisconsin last week and Lucy had a blast on the slides! Tell Jorge hi.