I usually blog about the kids but I just came back from my new Zumba class at the gym and had to tell you guys how totally psyched I am! How much fun was that! I am totally sore and sweaty but I can't wait till the next one (which is tomorrow btw!). It started with a salsa and then low and behold... SOPA DE CARACOL! I haven't heard that song in ages. We didn't really do punta but we came as close as we could. Then after a few other songs just when I thought if only we could do something like Chayanne or Shakira... a Ricky Martin followed by Shakira! I had forgotten how much fun excercising to music that you can dance to is! Who would have thought that Latin music would be all the rage in excercising here in the US. I know that all of you in Central America must be laughing your heads of at my excitement but hey its been a long time. I actually listen to merengue when I walk on the elliptical but it isn't quite the same... so I am thrilled! Wish so many of you were here with me so we could do it together... that would make it even more fun but since you aren't I am on my way to call some friends that are and share the news!!! (I just found out about the class this Wednesday)
Have a great week. I will post pictures of Adreana playing soccer soon!
2 comments:
I second that excitement!! I love Zumba!! They offer that class at the gym here too, and it is so much fun!! I'm glad that you loved it!!
I second that excitement!! I love Zumba!! They offer that class at the gym here too, and it is so much fun!! I'm glad that you loved it!!
Post a Comment