Well I forgot to add yesterday that when I picked Benjamin at MDO the teacher only had good reports! About time!!! I also asked at his sunday school teacher at church (he is in our sunday school class) how he was doing there and he said he was a boy. Oh boy! He said Benjamin is real high energy and that he will take toys away from the girls. But yesterday he did good! Praise God.
Also he is starting to say complete sentences and it is way fun! Today we were all snuggling in bed in the morning and Adreana turned to him and said "Benjamin" and he turned his head around looked at her and said "what?". Oh so cute. I know that isn't a complete sentence but he was holding a conversation. Also yesterday after I picked him up from school and were on our way to get Adreana, he kept yelling "Nana, Where are you?". It is so much fun to try and hold a conversation with him and know he is getting so much of what you are saying and have him respond. He also wants to repeat everything you say - so now to watch EVERYTHING we say!
No comments:
Post a Comment