Thursday, June 21, 2007

A new Blog!

So I am not promising daily updates but sending the emails to let everyone know the comings and goings and see the kids grow up was getting too hard... plus the translating on photoshop was nearly killing me so I am going to try this. I had tried on a different blog but I couldn't figure out how to make it public so why not start over! Anyway this post is just to let you all know what is happening... Oh by the way the title is because Fearfully and wonderfully made is already taken and I figured God made us perfect too, we just manage to botch it up!

No les estoy prometiendo escribir algo nuevo todos los dias pero mandar los correos electronicos se me estaba haciendo demasiado dificil... ademas que las traducciones en photoshop casi me mataban. Habia probado con otro blog pero no logre hacerlo publico asi que decidi empezar de nuevo. Bueno esto solo era para contarles que esta pasando...

1 comment:

celeo said...

SupER!!!
muy bonito Album...Y vos hiciste esos fondos Estan muy Super creativos! =)
Un aberazo mariafer...yambien esperaba verte en las fotos...a mi me pasa tambien.. el que le gusta tomar fotos siempre esta detras de la camara..=/ Bendiciones con cariƱo
celeo